Your use of this website indicates your agreement with the following terms.
All information on this site is based on the authors’ personal experiences and opinions and provided on an “as is” basis in the hopes that it might be of interest to its readers. We make no warranties as to the accuracy of our opinions and health-related tips and information are not guarantees to treat, cure or prevent diseases or medical conditions. We highly recommend that you consult a physician regarding personal health issues and before embarking on any new treatments or regimens.
Product Reviews by Hausfräulein
Product reviews on this website are based solely on my personal experiences with one or a few of the product being reviewed. A positive review is in no way an endorsement of the product nor a guarantee that purchasing the product or related products will achieve the same desired effect for you. Similarly, a negative review does not necessarily mean that you will have the same experience. It is possible that I just happened to receive one defective specimen.
I am not responsible for any adverse reactions, loss or damage incurred as a result of purchase or use of a product reviewed on this site. For your own safety, I highly recommend that you refer to reviews by other consumers as well as read all product information provided by the merchant and/or manufacturer prior to purchase or use.
Reviews on this site are syndicated (via RSS feed) from product reviews I have written on the Amazon.com website. While my product reviews originate from Amazon.com, I am not an employee of Amazon.com. Order issues and questions should be directed to the Amazon.com customer service department. Product questions and issues should be reported to Amazon.com and/or the manufacturer.
Product names, company trademarks and images (including Amazon.com logos and banners) are the property of the respective companies. Original website image including but not limited to website header, graphics and icons are the property of www.femininewhiles.com and may not be downloaded, reproduced, modified or reused for any purpose, online or offline, personal or commercial.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the www.femininewhiles.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the www.femininewhiles.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by www.femininewhiles.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the www.femininewhiles.com web site are provided “as is”. www.femininewhiles.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, www.femininewhiles.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall www.femininewhiles.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the www.femininewhiles.com Internet site, even if www.femininewhiles.com or a www.femininewhiles.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the www.femininewhiles.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. www.femininewhiles.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. www.femininewhiles.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. www.femininewhiles.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
www.femininewhiles.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.femininewhiles.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the www.femininewhiles.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.