Tagsacne cleaning complexion cramps diet eco-friendly exercise equipment fitness home period relaxation sanitary napkins stress
- Dealing With Menstrual Cramps Part 2: Ways to Relieve Cramps Without Medication
- Dealing with Menstrual Cramps Part 1: Prevention
- Exercise Equipment and Accessories for the Home
- The Benefits of Exercising Indoors
- Wake Up the Box 2 (Physics Game)
- Hide Caesar (Physics Game)
- Home Sheep Home 2 (Physics Game)
- Home Sheep Home (Physics Game)
- Visual Pattern Memory Exercise
- Nuns and Ogres (Logic Game)
Category Archives: Health
This is Part 2 of a series on preventing and relieving menstrual cramps.
« Read Part 1: Prevention
First, a Note on Medication
For about 15 years, I relied solely on Advil to get me through school and work. Every month, I took 2 pills every 4-6 hours for 3 or 4 days.
As someone who has suffered from menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea) since the age of 11, I have tried many methods over the years to relieve them — some successful, some not, both with drugs and without. While it may not be possible to do away with cramps completely without the use of strong analgesics, there are several …
As I said in the article The Benefits of Exercising Indoors, home workouts and mini-workouts are a great way to lose weight an stay in shape while saving both time and money. While equipment is not necessary, a few items can help you to get a more efficient workout and reach your fitness goal faster.
Do you feel guilty when you can’t make to to the gym or park to exercise? Or resign yourself to inactivity and weight gain when the weather is bad? Perhaps you haven’t realized that your home is an ideal place to lose weight and stay fit.
Pimples can happen anytime, even when you’ve been blemish free for years and think you are finally in the clear. Over the years, I’ve gotten pretty good at preventing and managing acne, so here are some basic facts about what causes acne and how to deal with these everyday perils.